Christine at Teach Kids Empathy LLC is available to provide school counselor consultant services to public and private school in Northern NJ.
Services may include:
- School-wide bullying prevention programs
- Character education lesson covering topics such as: respect, empathy, cooperation, problem solving, conflict resolution, career education.
- Psycho-educational counseling groups covering topics such as: social skills, self regulation, family changes, and conflict resolution.
- Individual supportive counseling for school based concerns such as: school anxiety, self esteem, motivation, and social skills.
- Character clubs: Providing opportunities for students to learn more about good character and how to demonstrate it to their school communities.
- Intervention and Referral Service Committee Participation
Here is some teacher feedback:
“Christine has been a tremendous asset to our students and teachers of our school. Not only has she given my students strategies to manage their feelings, and conflicts; but she has worked directly with me to better meet the needs of my students. Christine has planned whole class lessons, met with small groups and supported individual children throughout the school year. Christine has always communicated with parents in a professional manner. I am confident Christine will continue to better the lives of all those she meets.”
-Mary Daly, third grade teacher